- The concierge is extremely helpful in booking the island’s most popular attractions like swimming with the pigs and fishing tours.
- The SeaStar Spa is open 7 days a week and arrangements can even be made to enjoy their services in the privacy of your villa.
- Consider renting a car, if you don’t mind driving on the left-hand side of the road. Taxis are easily available but can be pricey.
- The resort is close to other popular beaches and restaurants. Lounge in the hammocks at Shoreline Beach Club then walk down the beach about half a mile to Cocoplum Beach during low-tide and pick up sand dollars at this popular sandbar.
- Be sure to spend Sunday afternoon at Chat N’ Chill and enjoy their famous pig roast on the beach.
- Offering 78 villas that range from one to four bedrooms, the resort has an option for families of any size; but the property is large, so request a villa near reception to avoid renting a golf cart during the duration of your trip.
- All villas offer either private outdoor balconies or patios and are appointed with modern custom furnishing and gourmet kitchens.
- Situated on the beautiful Emerald Bay beach, guests can access numerous activities and watersports equipment like beach toys for younger children or paddleboards for teens and adults.
- The pool is conveniently located near reception and the resort’s only restaurant, the Palapa Grill.