Being preggo doesn't mean you have to be unstylish (or worse, uncomfortable!) while traveling. We recommend cozy knits and stretchy pants for long or even short flights when you're traveling for two. Below are our favorite picks for pulled together mile-high maternity style.
Image via polyvore.com
1. Hatch is our go-to for stylish maternity wear and even though these pants are called Night Out leggings, they are definitely comfortable enough for a long plane ride and look cooler than your regular cotton variety.
2. This TopShop denim shirt dress goes with pretty much anything and is an easy way to look put together without sacrificing comfort.
3. BEOPLAY headphones are noise canceling, so you can hear that cheesy rom com you are watching. And if you cry at the end it's definitely the pregnancy hormones...
4. A hat is always handy for making an outfit look polished even when you are really not feeling up to it. This Steven Alan hat is a steal on our favorite online consignment shop, TheRealReal.
5. So we recommend KIND bars, but really any snacks will do. Don't forget to stash extra treats in your carryon because those in-flight meals are not going cut it.
6. So your feet are going to swell...even more than they already are. Comfy socks are a must and these cute gray ones are from J.Crew.
7. Speaking of comfy, sneakers are always a good choice, but it's not like you are going to be running a marathon (well maybe if you add up all the times you need to sprint down the aisle to the lavatory) so try these casual, yet smart sneaks from Loeffler Randall.
8. It's hard enough sleeping in your own bed when with child, so do yourself a favor and get a travel pillow like this one.
9. Everything about this Mara Hoffman sweater is ideal for a plane. It's basically like wearing a fashionable blanket, so it will always fit (not that you can fly past 36 week anyway), but it will work just as well on the couch.
10. Planes are chilly and even if you feel like an inferno give yourself some options and bring a nice soft scarf. This one from Tibi is a good weight and if you fold it up it can double as some support for your lower back.