We're sprinting towards our full launch at the end of the month, so we haven't been updating the blog as much as we'd like. Here's a little weekend dreaming with a review of St. Barth's Hotel Guanahani, one of our favorite family-friendly resorts in the Caribbean. We're planning to escape for a reboot once our beta is live. TGIF!
- Recently renovated rooms are contemporary and colorful plus stocked with a store’s worth of Clarins bath products.
- The Guanahani is the largest resort on St. Barth’s, with full-service facilities including a large spa, tennis courts, fitness center and two beaches.
- It's also the most family-friendly hotel on the island, with a kids’ club and family suites.
- Deluxe rooms sleep a family of three, but you’ll need a suite to fit four or more
- Two-bedroom Ambassador Suite suitable for a splurge when you want to be right by the beach
- Pool suites give space and feeling of a private villa and come in garden or ocean view
- The cute kids' club accepts children as young as two years old.
- All varieties of watersports available on the beach, and a helpful staff ready to teach you how to paddleboard or windsurf.
- Wifi, airport transfers and daily breakfast included in the price of rooms.
- The resort is built on a hill, so it’s an uphill climb to return to some of the rooms near the lobby.
- It's a longer drive into Gustavia restaurants than at Eden Rock or Isle de France.
- Rooms are big on outdoor space but less on indoor, so you'll need a suite to fit a family.
Hotel Guanahani & Spa
Grand Cul de Sac